Wednesday 17 August 2016

Writing Challenge #17

Please click here to view the task.


Day 17 : Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you. 



So before anyone starts judging, let me tell ya first. I do not believe in this zodiac horoscope thingy. Ya yaaa I know it's against our religion to believe this kind of thing because after all, it's Allah whom we should put our trust on as He determines our lives. 

But I love to read those description of my zodiac just for fun because somehow it fits me. I repeat, I read just for fun.

Since I was born on May 3rd (gift for next year pls?), my zodiac sign is Taurus- The Bull. 

I browse randomly about it and I found this one compact yet interesting post about Taurus. So basically my post today, I'll be referring to this site. Read it first so you'll get the idea on what I'm talking about as I'm just gonna write about my point of view based on what have been written in that site.

Strengths
Yea that's so me I definitely will help anybody that I found needing. Kind? I think I'm kind (ok not perasan but I do receive this) reliable & dependable? It depends on whom or what kind of thing I'm dealing with, but most of the time you can count on me for sure! Work hard to enjoy those luxurious pleasures? Sometimes yes, most of the time no. Determined & strong? I usually act strong even when I'm not. A romantic lover who will do anything to please the loved one? Hahaha I am not a romantic person at all (I get "u ni tak sweet langsung" a lot). Ok la, sometimes yes I do get cheesy but rarely la.

Weaknesses
Become too possessive with his partner or anything that a Taurus is fond of? Yes, indeed. I can't deny this fact any more. Being too materialistic that they will not be afraid to throw their savings to get their material pleasure they seek? Urm this, no not really I can still control this habit tho. Selfishness & stubbornness? Both are so so, I do become selfish and stubborn sometimes.

Taurus Relationship With People
As a friend: Taurus is someone who you can trust and depend at any time and will not hesitate to help his friend? Yes, this is me. Taurus is materialistic meaning he might be asking for something in return when he helps you? Omg this is a big no! I never ask my friend anything in return if I help them out. 

As a children: Taurus child is prone of being lazy, do not want to clean the room, usually prefer being in the room during holiday? Yes yes no. Hahaha sorry mumsie it's not that I'm lazy but I need to get into the right mood to clean up my room hehe. But staying in a room during holiday? Nah no of course I love being outdoors.

Taurus Love
As a lover Taurus likes to take the relationship slow and steady and do not rush the relationship? Err this is awkward but I think it suits me. Usually seeks someone who interested in the same field as the Taurus finds interesting? Nope I don't mind if my partner has a different interest as mine.Show love through material gifts? Not my kind, in fact I appreciate the littlest things. Taurus will make sure their relationship last forever and will do anything about it? Of course, who doesn't want to fortify their relationship. 

Taurus Career
Is a reliable and dependable worker? Will not take any risk of trying something new and unproven? Banking, medicine, education, construction and agriculture? Taurus loves career that has high reward value? Professional? Okay I have no idea on how I will be doing as a worker since I'm still a student. But of course I hope to be a good one.

Positive Qualities
Down to earth- yes
Dependable- depends, most of the time yes
Generous- yes, but also depends on situation
Independent- not at all, little things can la kot
Persistent- depends on situation
Patient- yes, very

Negative Qualities
Frugal- sometimes
Materialistic- hm depends
Lazy- depends on the situation, if it's not important then me being lazy is a yes
Possessive- yeeees very much (need to control this tho)
Self-indulgent- nope
Stubborn- depends on what the thing is all bout

How To Make Taurus Women Attracted To You
To attract Taurus woman, you need to be patient? Agreed. A Taurus woman wants to feel that you will be able to give her a stable relationship, if you have the patience and is able to make her attracted to you, a Taurus woman will never leave you and will love you all her life? Well I guess, I need to agree with this also. Taurus woman loves luxurious things, so buy her gifts to get her attention? Haha I love gifts, I love surprises but there's no need to pamper me with luxurious things all the time as all what I need is your time for me. 


In a nutshell, my zodiac sign based on this site, fits me well. There are few things doesn't fit me but most of what have been stated there, it fits me well.




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment