Thursday 18 August 2016

Writing Challenge #18

Please click here to view the task.


Day 18 : Post 30 facts about yourself.



1. I once got a first place for a race during my sports day in primary school. And, that was the first and last time ever I got a gold medal for a sprint race. 

2. Cute fat fluffy cats are adorable but when I was a kid, in a restaurant while having our meals, a fierce cat suddenly jumped on the empty seat beside me trying to get the food on the table. I was so shocked and scared, ever since that, I hate cats. I mean I don't hate them but I kinda scared & ticklish to touch cats, till now. 

3. I am the eldest child but never act like one. Certain things, yes. But most of the time I'm just that clingy un-independent kid.

4. Call me weird but I dislike sushi. I vomited right after my first try on sushi (many years ago). As for now I can already eat it without vomiting, but to take me out for a sushi date? Urm I'm sorry but it's a no. 

5. I love trying out new recipes! I have a passion for cooking/baking, I usually tried out the recipes I found interesting and the best part about cooking is when people like the meal you prepared. But but, cleaning up after the cooking? Duh I hate that.

6. I am actually a super sensitive person. I get offended easily. I cried easily. I get jealous easily. I get mad easily. Over the simplest things ever. Well I literally have a soft fragile heart but not many know about this as I never show. I act strong. Fake gurl u fake. 

7. I love seeing cute and nice earrings at the shop. I'd love to wear them because I think it's just beautiful for a girl to wear earrings. Unfortunately, I never had my ear piercing. Mum used to ask me to get the ear piercing when I was small but I never have the guts to. Until now, I'm still afraid if ear piercing will hurt me. (I secretly wish that I had my ear piercing done when I was still a baby so I won't feel the pain haha)

8. I don't eat marshmallow. 

9. I've never been into boarding school. Kindergarten- Tadika Maria, Kajang. Primary school- Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Empat, Bdr Baru Bangi aka Jalan Empat Primary School (JEPS). Secondary school- Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jalan Empat, Bdr Baru Bangi aka Jalan Empat Secondary School (JESS). 

10. I personally think the first turning point in my life was when I was 17 going to 18 yrs old. That was quite a tough phase but I made it now!

11. I've never been apart from my parents for more than 3 days (camping & school stuff) until National Service took me away for about 10 weeks!! Read my experiences during National Service here. Since then, being away from my family has been part of the journey; college, university. 

12. I enjoy writing. I don't know but writing feels so good especially when you're in the right mood to express things out. When you're happy, write. When you're sad, write. When you're mad, also write. So that you won't blatantly let out the anger to others.

13. I'm terrible at managing money. I spent on unnecessary things a lot. 

14. I'm the eldest grandchild on my mum's side and the third on my dad's side.

15. Anxiety does attacks me sometimes. 

16. A week before I get my period, it's either I eat a lot like A LOT or I don't have the appetite at all, being so happy or being so emotional, and get mad/pissed/offended over every single thing. There is no in between.

17. I don't know how to swim despite the fact that I love beaches/pools/rivers. (future husband, note this pls) hahaha.

18. A little obsessed with cute things. I simply buy a thing because it's cute. Bad habit people, bad habit.

19. I'm secretly a keeper. I appreciate little things. 

20. Oh my god, I suddenly remembered this! I once danced with a boy for my annual concert day when I was 6 and I did the opening ceremony by giving out the speech alone, on the stage in front of the crowd woah.

21. I don't easily get attached but when I do, I get attached real hard. 

22. I have 4 siblings including me and each of us got 'Izz' as a middle name. It has nothing to do with my dad's or mum's name or whatnot. Back then when our friend called using the house phone, it usually be like, "hello boleh cakap dengan izz?" "Izz mana eh ada 4 izz kat rumah ni" Hahaha every time. 

23. Pardon me, but I'm so not a morning person.

24. I dislike egg yolks. 

25. I only drink plain milk when I have my cereals in it. Koko-krunch with fresh milk; thats how I consume milk. But I drink chocolate/strawberry milk. 

26. The last time I got into the hospital was when I was 9 or 10 I can't remember but because of dengue fever. I rarely got sick, and I'm blessed for that. But once I got sick, you'll see me in the worse condition ever.

27. I hate pills. I can't swallow any pills until now. The first time I took pills med was loooooong time ago when I was sick at my hometown and I remembered Atuk cut off the fever medication into small pieces because I didn't want to take it. It took quite a long time for him to persuade me and right after I swallowed the pills, I vomited. As I'm getting older, when I got sick I somehow cheated whenever mum asked me to take meds. That's the reason why I don't want to tell her when I'm sick but then, mum knows well. Like I prefer the liquid meds over the pills!

28. I love spicy foods!

29. Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I sleep. When I'm mad/sad, I sleep. I feel better every time I'm awake from a nap after fighting with the miserable feelings.

30. I am a nice person until you piss me off.


Now that you got to know the little things about me. Cheers!




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment