Sunday 14 August 2016

Writing Challenge #14

Please click here to view the task.


Day 14 : Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.


Okay I don't really have so called favorite movie and whatnot. But if I enjoy the movie I wouldn't mind to re-watch it all over again.

And some of the movies that I'll watch all over again if it's broadcasted, 

1. Titanic (ofc omg who doesn't?!?)
2. The Princess Diaries 
3. The Twilight Saga series
4.  Jumanji
5. Spongebob Squarepants series
6. Phineas & Ferb series
7. Kabhi Kushi Kabhie Gham 
8. High School Musical series
9. Aquamarine
10. Mean Girls

That's it for now as I have another errands to run.

There are so much more, and while listing... I just realized that I actually have a lot of movies that I never get tired of watching.  

Oh wait! Does spongebob and phineas & ferb are categorized in 'movie'? Whatever, I don't care.




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment