Monday 16 June 2014

Wide awake

It's 4.07am right now (according to my phone) and I am still awake? Ya right I'm still awake at this hour and I actually shouldn't. I just ate my biscuit with a cup of milo. Great huh.

No I'm not staying up late to watch any football match.

No I'm not staying up late to chat/skype/having a deep heart-to-heart talk with anyone.

No I'm also not staying up late to study or reading any page-turner novel.

No no no.

I am here staying up late just to complete my account's assignment that have been given to me since April 3rd (i guess?) and now, today, is already 16th of June. And you can actually imagine how long it was. But yeah, you know... Ok no I'm not lazy (ow rlly?) I was just too busy (ow rlly?) to finish it earlier.

And you guess whaaaaat. School actually starts in 3 hours time. Amagad is this for real like seriously I don't even get to sleep and I need to get ready for school. Okay I actually still got +-2 hours to take a nap. A really short nap. Just hoping that I'll not look like a freakin dead zombie tmrw. And ya, prayin that my midterm result will be just fine. Just fine..

Till then. Night. 427am.

No comments:

Post a Comment