Monday 9 June 2014

Malacca part I

So basically, I just got back from Malacca last night. Went there for Ummy's wedding reception on behalf the groom. On behalf the bride was on 24th May at Bangi and sadly, I got my Hari Koko on that day. But then it's okay because right after the event ended, I went to the feast. To eat. Hahahaha no that was only one of the reasons. Oh and guess what I don't even showered after my hari koko. You can actually imagine how stink I was!

yes, im wearing my tshirt koko


My mom's siblings


7th June 2014

Woke up early in the morning packed my bag showered and went to fasa 1 to pick up poksu, cikde and cik eila. Poksu was the one whos driving since my dad didn't follow us as he got something to do. Left Bangi at 10am and as we entered tol bangi, there were terrible jam. We can actually reached there for about 1 hour but because of the jam, we finally arrived at 2pm. Like seriously man it was horrible. Then we went to Mahkota Parade & Dataran Pahlawan for lunch. After eating and whatnot the time has come. What time is it? Yes, shopping twaaaaime! SALE SALE SALE SALE you know how does it feels when you see these signs ohmygod I just can't... I literally died. (ceh, over) But yeah how can you control your lust when there's sale everywhere. Told my mum I wanted this and that and this and that and she said, "ha tulah ibu suruh belajar pandai pandai nanti dapat kerja bagus gaji besar ha belilah apa nak beli pun". And ahhhhh yes, we didn't stop by the new H&M because time was too jealous of us. Ngahaha so sad.

That is somehow motivate me to study. Because I need money. I want money. And to get money is to get a good job with big salary, to get a good job first baby step is I need to pass my SPM and further my studies.




Okay then we went to A'Famosa the historical building and took a lot of photos. And I was thinking of doing my wedding photoshoot there. HAHAHAHAHAH please laugh now. It was quite tiring to climb till the top of the building but we had fun tho.



Family potrait
(too bad ayah was not here)

Too many photos and my fat lazy ass is too lazy to transfer everything. So, yeaaa. After an hour here, went back to MP and wandered and window shopping and left at 7.30pm. We're supposed to reached Toksu's house in just a few minutes since it was just a stone throw away from the town, but we actually arrived at 11.40+. You know how stressed it was during the journey?! My my, jam in Malacca is the worst I must say. Jam in KL is way much better. Headache and stomachache attacked me as we didn't had our dinner yet and was stuck for 4 hours. 4 dam hours in the jam just to get out of the town. How crazy! Reached Toksu's and we all ate the chicken rice like a mad person. Then I washed up and cleaned myself and slept because too tired stuck in the jam. Ngeh.


8th June 2014

Today is the day. Woke up early and getting ready to send Ummy to the groom's house. The food was too delicious especially the asam pedas! You know, Malacca... and asam pedas... I actually ate two plates of rice because it will be such a waste as I seldomly get to eat Malacca's asam pedas. (ceh nak cover) (konon)

Gorgeous Ummy in da houz!




After eat eat selfie eat gossip eat selfie eat and eat, went back to Toksu's and took a rest for awhile before heading back to Bangi. 

Gedik poses. Hahaha.









Congratulations Ummy!
 May Allah bless your marriage and lasts till jannah.








No comments:

Post a Comment