Friday 6 June 2014

I don't know

My "I don't know" means ; -
I actually know but i just couldn't find any suitable words to use.
I am not in the mood to entertain people.
I am having that feeling which i myself don't even know how to describe it.
I am pissed off/annoyed/mad.
I already know something that you do not want me to.
It's up to you to make a decision bcs i really don't know (haha)
Last but not least, I really am don't know.

Ammar , 2014.

This slaps me right on my face. I was kind of speechless the moment he said this. Then I asked myself, till when? I am seventeen and i can't even make a decision for myself. I will always depends on others. But then, until when? Sometimes, it is not that i don't know, i know but i can't express it and i don't even know why i can't. Maybe i was too afraid to tell because i hate rejections. And i simply hate it when people don't agree with what i've said. I wanted my idea, my decision, my answer, to be accepted (even if i know i was wrong) by people without hurting anyone. Therefore, i will just say that i don't know. 

Me, everytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment