Monday 11 June 2012

Concorde Inn KLIA Hotel

Hi people. How's your holiday? Having fun with your family? Or just being a lifeless person? Aha. Well, I'm not going anywhere for this holiday. Ayah said there's no holiday for us till my bro and I finish our so called big-exam. Eh? I know you get what I mean. 

Last two weeks, my grandma and Pakngah's family went to perform umrah. They will come back to Malaysia on Saturday, 9th of June which is yesterday. So Ayah decides to check-in at Concorde Inn Hotel from Thursday till Saturday and straight away go to airport to fetch them. The 3 days 2 nights holiday at Concorde Inn was just for fun and for us to relax our mind. As what ayah said lah. 


Not doing any activity there. Just resting my mind in the hotel room. Tweeting and watching television. Glad that the hotel got astro, if not, naaaaaaaaaaaah I don't even know what to do. 


I'll let the pictures speak. 

Me playing psp and my dad busy with his phone while my bros and sis in the pool


So we're not doing anything there. Just resting our mind and relaxing our body cause that's the main point we checked-in. The last day, which is Saturday, we cheked-out from the hotel at 12 and went to Nilai for like 8-9 hours. I know it's not a short time. Haha but yeah, too lazy to go back home and come again to fetch my grandma at the airport so we go wandering in Nilai.

I think I should stop typing cause I got a lot of works to be done now. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment