Sunday 3 June 2012

Listing down...

Hi. I'm bored. Got a tons of homework but still, I'm here typing nonsense. Dunno where to start and how to start and what to do. Ha ha ha. Bagus kan aku ni? Tahu. 

So, here it is. My homework that need to be done before holidays end. 

Bahasa Malaysia
  • Modul with 6 kertas model pmr
  • Surat tidak rasmi
  • Komsas ; fragmen sebuah kehidupan*
  • Komsas ; cabaran*
  • Komsas ; pantun nasihat*
  • Komsas ; kata-kata*
  • Komsas ; hikayat marakarma*
  • Ringkasan ; khasiat pokok lidah buaya*
English
  • Literature ; themes, character, setting*
Science
  • Note chapter 4-10
  • Checkpoint start from 6.3 till done
  • Lab report ; draw figure
  • Past year question
Geografi
  • Correction midterm
  • Modul set 2
  • Kajian Geografi Tempatan
Sivik
  • Folio sivik
Ps ; The one yang ada * means kerja yang supposed to be done before but well I'm too lazy and too busy till have no time to finish it. 

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you can see ah how many homework I have? I don't know how to finish it. I can do it. I can do it. Nur Izz Hanani, you can do this. Believe in yourself. Yeaaaaaaaaah. I know I can do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment