Sunday 6 May 2012

Celebrating My Birthday With My Brother

Hello everyone. Today is my birthday celebration with my brother, Muhammad Izz Zaki. Having fun with my friends. You guys just made my day lah. Thanks a lot for coming. Aunties and uncles and cousins and friendos, thanks for those nice cute beautiful presents. I love you guys. And thanks to my parents sebab buat this celebration for me. I really really appreciate every single things you guys did. Muah muah for everyone :*

Ahhhh, pictures hmm are not in a good quality. I don't know why, tetiba harini camera buat hal -.- Nvm, let the pictures speak the day.

Pwincess of the day. Uhuks.


blackforest cheesecake, cupcakes, ice-cream chocolate cake

My gals 

Boys

Ain, Syazana, Moon, Lily, Bobby, Najwa 

Birthday girl and boy of the day!

Beautipul gurlssss

Cendols

Gewli gewl

Meet Nina, Aliya, Balqis, Izyan

Thank you for all the presents! :*



Lastly, thank you for coming everyone. I love you guys more than you love foods. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment