Tuesday 8 May 2012

Tired.



Hi. I feel so tired. I'm tired of school and homeworks. Why do school even exist? Ahhhhhhh. I got tons of homework need to be done and I'm still here typing nonsense. Yay me. Mid-term is just around the corner but I don't even start doing my revision yet. Neither form 1 nor form 2. Form 3? Don't ask. My life is suck. I don't know how to manage my time. I just don't know. So, this is the consequence. Lots of undone homework and folio. I hate folio, seriously. Who doesn't aite? 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I feel like a stupid girl je weh. Tension with ze homework and stuff. Tak siap, kena marah. Thats it. Teacher never think about us. And this kerja kursus sejarah is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it for thousand times, but still got this and that yang nak kena baiki. And this is just wasting my ink and paper. Ugh. 



Lets have some break guys? Gimme all the cakes, ice-creams, chocolates ahhhhh heaven. One day without homework is just like....... Oh wait, this is.... Will not happen. Yeah. 

I AM SO STRESS. I AM SO TIRED. I AM SO EXHAUSTED. I AM SO TENSION. I AM SO SLEEPY. I AM SO HUNGRY. I AM SO NOT OKAY. I am......................................ok.




No comments:

Post a Comment