Thursday 3 May 2012

I'm Officially Fifteen

*mukabarubaliksekolah.jpg*

Happy birthday to me~ 

Hello, assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah, I can still breath till now. Believe it or not, today I'm officially Fifteen. Omg.......... What? Fifteen. Already old ah? Eh, no lah still young. Tonight....... We are young~ Lol k. 

Firstly, I would like to thank everybody who wished me through the text, call, twitter, facebook and even face to face with me. Thank you so much! Thanks for the wishes and presents. I really appreciate it :') Thanks to my lovely parents, family, friends and everyone. I just don't know what to say, just..... Thanks. 

So, yeah. I'm 15 y/o already. Gonna seat for the PMR. Time flies. I feel like, I just finished my UPSR. But the fact is, I'm gonna take the PMR. Like seriously, PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR. It scares me. Some of my aunties, "goodluck for your pmr" "jangan stress stress" "belajar elok elok nak pmr" Omjayyyy, feeling so scared. Ugh. 

Anyway, thanks again to everyone. And don't forget, this Saturday. Ciao~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment