Friday 13 January 2012

Exhausting week



Hello. Freaking tired and sleepy lately. I need some rest and enough sleep. Well, I'm such a busy lady nowadays. This week, Monday got tuition. Tues got mesyuarat rumah sukan and latihan merentas desa. Wed got mesyuarat kelab persatuan. Thurs got pengenalan track and tuition. And today, tuition only. I'm exhausted. 2 days I've to stayback and went home with my brother at 6.45. Just imagine how tired I am. Right now, my leg.... Ahhh broken. Tomorrow is the day. Merentas desa. Gosh.

Diagnostic test? History and Geography, fucking hard. And almost all the quest I tembak, I guess. Others, 50-50. Already got Agama and English paper. So far so good. Eh? Not for english lah. Got B. Still waiting for the other results and if my results for sj and geo sucks, nothing to be shock about. Ha ha ha.

Tuition tonight and merentas desa tomorrow. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment