Friday 6 January 2012

3 days of school



Hi. 3 days feel like 3 months already. Till now, still can't believe that I'm a form 3 student. It feels like a dream. But then I slap my face, oh I know it's not a dream. It's a reality. 

1st day of school.
Went to school at 6.50 something and met my friends. Lend my ears to hear teachers talking on the assembly and went to my classroom, 3 Dedikasi. Pn. Norlina is my class teacher and she's quite strict. Munawwarah is my deskmate. In front of me, Dinesh and Ameerul. Behind, Anis and Ain. Beside, Aidil and Shahir. Hmm and went recess at the wrong time. It's supposed to be at 10.25 but we don't know it. So watlek je naik kelas balik.

2nd day of school.
Got homework already. Haih. But I managed to finish it on the same day. And yes, first class for tuition. Went with Bobby and quite nice. So far. Nabil and Imran were there too and they're sitting in front of us. I don't know why, but they just love looked back. Maybe they like Bobby. Lol whut. JK.

3rd day of school.
Got bacaan yaasin at school. Got an essay to be done this weekend and some other work also. Just knew that our Merentas Desa will be held on 14th Jan which is next Saturday. So awal gila okay. 

After this will be such a busy week for me. With the sports house meeting, training for merentas desa, clubs meeting and other stuff. Dah boleh rasa semua kepenatan yang bakal tiba. Ceh. So, I'll update later. Maybe on the 14th Jan. Or maybe late. Cause ya you know, I'm a PMR candidate. Oh and how can I forgot that I got a test next Wednesday. Haiyo. Yes, got diagnostic/diagnostik or whatsoever how it is spelled test. Please pray for me. I hope I can do it. Need to study and study and study. 

See ya later, toodles! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment