Tuesday 2 August 2011

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak ;)

Okay hello people :) It's been so long since I post the last entry. Well, I've no time to online-ing. Busy, like seriously busy last month. Cehh macam dah besar sangat nak busy busy ni. Ah nevermind.

I hope it's not too late for me to wish you guys happy fasting. To all Muslims all over the world, do a lot good deeds in this blessed holy month okay? Jangan asyik nak kutuk mengumpat orang je. Yeah, I'm also the one who need to stop kutuk orang. But kalau dahterlepas tu nak buat macam mana kan? Lain kali jangan buat benda yg aku menyampah depan aku, kang tak pasal pasal je dapat dosa. So sama sama lah kita melakukan amal ibadat kay?

Oh and yes, August. Ahhh next week I'll have August Test, and please please I'm begging please be soooo nice august test. It's next week and I didn't do any preparation :( I'm scared. I don't want to get C C C anymore. But ahh it's hard lah without studying. So I need to study so hard and smart this week. And yes, less online-ing please. Well, hope so. Pray for me. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment