Thursday 4 August 2011

I'm lost in your eyes

Hai dude. Aaaa know what? Just now, before the breaking fast time I was quarreling a bit with my brother. Just because of tv. I said that 6.30pm is my time and he's not listening. I've told him that I wanted the remote but he's not giving and hah gaduh ah apa lagi. Last last aku pergi tutup suis tv tu ha. So that fair and square lah aku tak dapat tengok and dia pun tak dapat tengok. Orang suruh naik tengok dekat atas tak nak, ha padan muka!

Hm today dekat sekolah ha just like ordinary day. Belajar tu ni ha then dapat homework macam biasalah kan. Em time agama ha syahmi jahat gila do. Hahaha lawak gila. K next week August test and I'm not doing any preparation yet. Cooooooooool. Then result cam hape tah .-.

Heh k baibai dah taktahu nak tulis apa. Baca buku kejap lah. Takecare guys ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment