Thursday 4 August 2016

Writing Challenge #4

Please click here to view the task.


Day 4 : Write about someone who inspires you.



I get both inspired and demotivated easily by anyone or anything. 

Being as typical as cliche as I can, lets just write about the closest person who inspires me; my dad. Simply because he always always always has a solution to everything. He didn't complicate things like I do. He is full of good words whenever I need them the most. He works so hard to ensure us living a good life, to full-filled his kids' ridiculous needs and wants despite the hot sunny or rainy day. 

Oh well he literally inspires me in all ways that I can't even describe. 

I remembered back then during my primary years, my academic reputation was getting worse every time because I didn't study well. I played around, that time I was addicted playing computer games (read as: habbo especially). Until that one day, I showed my examination papers (yes, we sibs got to show all the exam papers to our parents) with definitely not a good marks. Dad got so angry that he tore up the papers in front of my two freaking eyes. While me, cry a river witnessing that moment with the worries of what am I going to tell the teachers bcs back then kan we used to paste the exam paper in the book and do corrections.

Nevertheless, I've never regret having to get through that day. Because of that, I studied hard, not trying to flaunt but I achieved my 5As in UPSR. 


"Ayah kamu dengan ayah orang lain tak sama. So kalau tengok ayah orang lain bagi tu buat tu ni lantak dia la. You're my daughter, my son selagi kamu tinggal dengan ayah you've to live my way, my rules. I've my way, they all got their own way. I have my own reason."


People tend to say my parents are strict. Yet, I don't deny it. Instead, I am now so so so thankful and grateful to have them. Yes back then when I was still in my so called growing-up-teens phase, I questioned everything I'm a rebel in silence. Growing up getting mature I now understand why they raised me their way. (even sometimes i admit i need to control my soul rebellion, lol). I know they had a reason for every single thing that I've questioned. It's for my own good in fact so I just gotta deal with it.

I just hope that I'll forever be a good daughter to them. 
And make them proud, every time. 





Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment