Wednesday 3 August 2016

Writing Challenge #3

Please click here to view the task.


Day 3 : What are your top three pet peeves?



1. Rude people.

Oh my god, I just can't stand rude people like seriously. Don't they actually learn civics at school? As far as I'm concerned, good manners have been taught ever since we're little. Pretty sure every parents had taught their kids to grow up with good attitude. But then some people I don't know why and how they got to be so rude to others. I don't care if you're having a mental breakdown, fighting with anyone, failed your test, break your favorite mug or even have a phone with full storage (contoh tak boleh nak pelik lagi lol), it is your freaking own business. So don't express your anger by being rude to other people that have nothing to do with it. "Ala I'm sorry it was my emotion, I'm being emotional lately." Nah, learn to at least control it okay. Your sorry might be only accepted for once or twice. One thing is that I am very annoyed with people who are being rude to elderly. Especially nowadays youngsters. Witnessing them being rude to my parents and I was like... KAU TAKLEH NAK CAKAP ELOK ELOK KE BODO TAMPAR KANG HAA. (tak pepasal i pun included in these rude youngsters) Oops.   


2. People doing business with no sincerity.

In my case, I relate this more to people who are earning their living by giving the satisfaction to others' stomach. Like how can you have the heart to take the money and serve them with bad food? Sometimes I tend to get a plate full with onions and chilies with few pieces of chicken when I actually ordered for padprik ayam. Where's the ayammm I don't order for padprik bawang for god sake!?!! Don't mess with me if it's about the food I wanted to eat. 


3. People stating the obvious.

This would be the most annoying thing ever when I am not in the right mood. I swear if I'm not in a good stable emotion, don't go and ask me "eh hey what are you doing here?" when clearly obviously blatantly I am in a restaurant eating my lamb chop. Don't. You might be killed with the knife there haha. Oh and that certain people with "sis how much is this?" "bila last payment sis?" "sis blue color ada tak sis?"  kind of instagram people when everything EVERYTHING has been stated in the caption. If it's stated that the color available are red and yellow, then that's it. Unless la it's not stated then you can go and ask la. Sometimes I even get annoyed reading those amusing comments -_- me inside; eh k0 ni tak reti baca caption ke tak paham bahasa adui. 



Sometimes I get annoyed with everything. Even there's nothing wrong with anything.
I even get annoyed with myself once in a blue moon.
I myself am annoying too.
Take it or leave it.




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment