Tuesday 30 August 2016

Writing Challenge #30

Please click here to view the task.


Day 30 : Your highs and lows for the month.



We shall start with the lows first so that we can end it with the positive side, aite.

LOWS
  • I was so stressed out and pissed off with the system regarding posting out the transcript. Like I've waited for ages and been lurking out the window for every single minute just in case I couldn't hear the honk. But still, it didn't arrive till the day I registered for uni.
  • I didn't get the approval from my parents to go out shopping alone. Alone. 
  • I got an ulcer in my mouth for almost 2 weeks. It hurts but I ate everything like it wasn't there. 
  • Was thinking about to complete my facial treatment by end of the month sadly I got no time though I'm free all the time.
  • Spent too much money on unnecessary things.
  • I ate a lot (read: gained weight)
  • I kept on awake at 3-4am and having a bad dream.

HIGHS
  • Alhamdulillah I got an offer to pursue my degree in Bachelor of Science (Hons) Environmental Technology at UiTM Shah Alam for 6 semester. This was my seventh choice in UPU btw.
  •  Had a good time for every time I went out with my friends. 
  • Someone drove all the way facing through the jammed just to see me here in Bangi for like a few hours. I was so over the moon.
  • Finally went to saloon to get my hair done.
  • Ate a lot of good foodsssss.
  • Went to school and glad that some of the teachers still remembered me.
  • I found the secret box where I kept all the little things (letter, origami, memo, etc.) about plkn in a drawer. I giggled alone reading those stuff haha. I miss being there in PHR.
  • Spent quite a lot of quality time with the people I love.

Here's to many more beautiful life event for tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, and every seconds of my life. 




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment