Monday 29 August 2016

Writing Challenge #29

Please click here to view the task.


Day 29 : What are your goals for the next 30 days?


My goals for the next 30 days from today's date are;

1. Keep nose to the grindstone; to work hard and continuously- to be in the dean's list student for semester 1 of my degree (ofc for every sem but the nearest is sem 1 so yea).

2. Finish the book I'm currently reading; Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella.

3. Make new friends from different faculty and be more friendly. 

4. Spring clean my room at home and college.

5. Start being independent. 

I cannot think more as the next 30 days are days in September which I've started being busy with my student life. I hope nothing but the best, may Allah ease the journey.




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment