Sunday 21 August 2016

Writing Challenge #21

Please click here to view the task.


Day 21 : What three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?



1. To communicate the problems instead of keeping it to their-selves. I want my children to make me be their best friend and also a mother. Be it about school/friendship/relationship/sports/social media/any petty things, I want them to share it with me no matter how big the problem could be. 

2. People are not a mind reader. If you want people to know something, tell them directly and explicitly. Conversely, if you want to know something, ask. Never assume things simply because you think you've known them quite well. No, you may not know the little things that happen. So never assume and don't judge. 

3. Be grateful, have faith, and never give up. Life's gonna be hard but there is always hope in everything. Always search for the beauty in everything you do. 


Perhaps, these might be the three of many important things I want my children to bear in mind.




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment