Saturday 20 August 2016

Writing Challenge #20

Please click here to view the task.


Day 20 : Post about three celebrity crushes.


Frankly speaking, I don't really have that obsession towards any celebrity. I mean like, if I like them then ya I like them. But to go overly fangirl-ing over someone? Nah not my kind. I do fangirl over celebrity but that won't last for like urm 3-4 days? Haha.

So I'll just post these three random celebrity whom I still adore.

1. Lily Jane Collins. 


Dang look at this lads! 
She's so effortlessly stunning either in short or long hairstyle. I love to see her in Love, Rosie and The Mortal Instrument. Heard about her upcoming movie, Rules Don't Apply that is schedule to be released this November (USA). Wohoo can't wait for it to be released in MY.


2.  Zac Efron.

This one is from 17 Again movie.
Aigoo boy, charming without even trying! Had a crush for him ever since High School Musical series and till now the latest I've been catching up to is Neighbors. Haven't watch Neighbors 2 yet :( 


3. Emma Watson.

One of the 'beauty with brain'
I like her wisdom. Oh I remembered her date of birth is the same with my brother, Apr 15th. 


I think that's it what I wanted to share about. Till next time! 




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment