Thursday 11 August 2016

Writing Challenge #11

Please click here to view the task.


Day 11 : Something you always think "what if.." about.


"Live your life without ever having to ask, 'what if?'"

WHAT and IF- these two innocent little words if we put it together it's like unleashing the power of the atom. Wow hyperbole enough huh *smirk*

Being a normal human being, we can't run from the what ifs questions in life. It's all depend on one self on how to control so that it won't bother you. Sometimes I personally think that I'm such an ungrateful creature whenever I questioned the what ifs. It's like I against God's rule and can't accept the fate that has been dictated by Him. 

My major what ifs in life are;

1. What if I die tomorrow?
2. What if I do not have the chance to make my parents proud of me?
3. What if all the good deeds I've done in life aren't accepted?
4. What if the world ends before I can even achieve my dreams?
5. What if the people I love the most leave me? 
6. What if I am not able to do my best if I've ever given a chance for something?
7. What if all this while I'm being lied to?
8. What if I can't control my anger anymore?
9. What if I trusted the wrong person?
10. What if this is all just a nightmare?

I rarely think of the what ifs in life but I do when I am being so emotional and can't control the feelings. I usually questioned the petty what ifs..

That's just how life is.



Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment