Wednesday 22 April 2015

Can't deal, leave

Dealing with me can be either easy or hard.

I am that type of person who takes time to adapt with changes. Since change is inevitable, we have no choice but to deal with it.

Lets cut to the chase, it's not that hard to deal with me if you know how to win my heart. It doesn't have to be something expensive or what because actually the small things; like your concern that eventually mean the most.

When it comes to feeling, it becomes even harder to deal with. I mean like I take it serious when it deals with my feeling. I'm just a girl, a normal girl with thousands of emotions mixed at a time. I'm not emotionless- I wish I am tho. 

For me to describe how I felt, kinda hard. Maybe I'm more into actions rather than words. That's why people can easily detect something is wrong somewhere by my behaviour, sometimes. But most of the time, nobody can even notice because well I'm good at pretending I guess. It depends on the circumtances.

As time passes by, I really do think that it's time for me to actually learn have the guts and state the feel; for the sake of everyone, and myself.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank each and every one of you guys whom stay. For the patience you've been putting up for me, thanks I do appreciate it. Thanks for those who still care and concern even if I'm quite hard to handle and deal with, sometimes. And most importantly, thanks for not giving up. Because if it was me who had to deal with this-kind-of-version-of-myself, then I'd probably have given up. 




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment