Thursday 20 December 2012

Praise be to Allah

Already got my PMR result yesterday. Alhamdulillah, I got straight As. No word can describe how I felt once Pn Norlina gave me the slip. I was stunning. And yes, I cried. I hugged my dad and told him "Ayah, kakak dapat 8A" and tears just can't stop falling. I called my mum as she's not there with me. My mum was like "waaaa iyeke? okay bagus congrats!" I knew she was shocked just by hearing her voice. 

Thank you Allah. Thank you for giving me the chance to make my parents happy. Because their happiness are my happiness too. Thank you to my parents especially Ayah. If you are not Zarim Hazmalee, I wouldn't achieve this. I learnt a lot from you. Thank you to all my teachers since I was in Tadika Maria, SK Jalan 4 and finally SMK Jalan 4. And not to forget, my teachers in Kelas Cikgu Mariyam and all my Ustazah and Ustaz in Madrasah Raudhatul Aulad. Thank you for all your patience, all knowledge that you taught me. Thank you. Last but not least, of course my beloved friends. Thank you guys for being there with me through thick and thin. I will always love you guys!


And congratulations to all my girls too! They got straight As too woohoooooo~

From left ; Mun, me (haha), Bobby, Ain, Aida

Congratulations to all PMR candidates 2012! No matter what your result is, you did well. Don't you ever give up because Allah has a better plan for you. Have fun, enjoy your life, and remember Him always. Praise to Him for all that you have in your life. Without Allah, we are nothing. We wouldn't be here. 



Loves, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment