Tuesday 4 December 2012

Dream

Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages ofsleep.[1] The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology. Scientists believe that, in addition to humans, certain birds and the majority of mammals also dream.
Source ; Wikipedia


Crying during sleep/dream. Yeap, this happened to me twice. And I don't know why. The first time was about someone I love (Don't misinterpretation. I can't tell who but it has nothing to do with a boy.) I suddenly woke up at 4.28am and realized that I was crying. I tried to recall what was the story in my dream but I can't really remembered. I remembered some of the story line. But it was like unexplainable dream. Right after I woke up and realizing I was crying on my bed in a dark, I kept on crying about that "person". I istighfar a lot. I prayed to Allah. Slowly, I fell to sleep again. 

The second one was about the same person too. This time, I woke up from the dream and checked my phone and it was 10.18am and yes, I was crying on that time. This time, harder. Because of the same person I dreamt of, I cried even harder and slowly the story in my dream kept on replay on my mind. I was afraid. I didn't know what to do on that time. I turned around and looked at my sister. She was sleeping while I kept on crying. After lay down on my bed again, I fell to sleep. 

So far, alhamdulillah I didn't dream anything about that "person" anymore. It was just a dream. Just a dream. Yes, it was just a dream. Forget it. I kept on saying that to myself. I know Allah will always hear me. He knows what's in my mind & heart. He knows every single thing that across my mind. I believe in Him. 


Ya Allah, please protect my family, my friends, my teachers, muslimin and muslimat all over the world. And give me strength to face all of your test. 
Amin.


Loves xx

No comments:

Post a Comment