Monday 9 April 2012

Prefects.



Hey, this post is based on what had happened to me. Honestly, I hate school prefect. But not all, just some of them that annoys me. Well, everybody knows that prefect got their responsibility and stuff. But please, have some respect to us also. Mentang-mentang kau pengawas, kau ingat kau hebat? A big no.

One of the reason why I don't want to be a prefect is, I hate being hated by others. Sometimes, the prefect being so so called bajet-plus-gila-kuasa-pengawas. Cuba jadi cool sikit, mesti aku sayang kau. You know, this morning one of the prefect at my school was being psychotic. Mun, Najwa and I wanna go down to the hall and we're using the middle stairs. We know, that the middle stairs can't be use when it's the recess time. And you know what she said? "dik, tangga ni tak boleh guna." And I was, bapak bangangnya kau ni, turun selangkah dah sampai hall. Takkan tak boleh kot. Plus, tu bukan time kitorang rehat pun. It's form 4 recess time. So I said, "aaaa tapi kitorang nak pergi dewan tu je, dah sampai pun." "still tak boleh, guna tangga lain." Haaaaa mana tak bengangnya aku. At that particular time, I was babbling this and that and mencarut and stuff. Sorry to say, but you're stupid. Ha aku kalau dah marah memang cenggini rupa. Cakap je, tak cover cover.

Some of the prefects are just unfair. They can let their friends being escaped but us? The one who's not their friend? Being caught and got the penalty. Aha, great. I don't know why, but it's so unfair okay. Anis being caught cause she's wearing the koko shirt but jantan form 4 berlambak pakai tak kena tahan pulak? Is it fair? When it comes to form 3, to us, to me especially, everything went wrong. Damn you. 

Every time I condemning you guys, Mun always remind me to be patient. She always prevent me from mencarut just because of you guys, certain prefect. Thanks Mun cause stop me from collecting sins.

I don't really hate prefect as long as they can be fair to all the students in the school. Don't be so choosy ah. Please don't be piss off with my words. This is just my opinion on prefect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment