Sunday 22 April 2012

I Don't Know What I'm Doing



Hello everyone :-) Good evening. Doing my folio and suddenly remembered how long I've been away from this blog. So, here I am. The old Nur Izz Hanani. Promise to change, but still the old one. The lazy ass one. I don't know when I'm going to change. I don't know how to change. Haih. Dear self, please change as soon as possible before it's too late. 

Yesterday, I went to Maklong's. And she said yang sekarang ni semua anak anak dia dah tak boleh main computer, tengok tv pun kekadang je. Suddenly I realized now is April. How many months till PMR? I'm dead. I don't know how to arrange my time. When to do the homeworks, when to eat, when to sleep, when to take my bath, when to study, when to online, when? Just, when and how? I don't know. I hope there's something that can fix my time properly. 

I promise to myself, after I've finish my kerja kursus sejarah, folio sivik and kajian geografi tempatan, I'll start with my revision for form 1 & 2 syllabus and start to do a lot of exercises for each subject. After all of this folio thingy done, I'll not available on any social network except for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yelah, takkan tak on langsung kot kan? Rindu lah aku nak stalk cruh aku. Ceh.

So yeah, I think that's it for now as I got a looooooooot of homework that need to be done by tonight. See ya later bloggies! X

No comments:

Post a Comment