Tuesday 4 October 2011

Examsss

Hello and have a good tuesday peepos. Well today I'm not going to the school because of form 3 students will be sitting on PMR. Like seriously, time flies really fast yknow. ...and next year it's my turn to be a PMR candidate. Ohmygod I just can't believe it. Rasanya macam baru je masuk form 1 haritu tup tap tup tap I'm going to be one of the form 3 student next year. I only have about 2 months and less in form 2 students life. 

So I really need to study right now. Actually it's already late for me to catch up all the form 2 syllabus. Not include the form 1 lagi, I really really need to change now. Less watching television, less online-ing, less wasting my time, less gossip-ing, less lepak-ing and less all the bad attitude of mine. I need more time with books and exercises. Hopefully.

Anyway, to all the PMR candidates hope you can pass the exams with flying colours. Baca doa banyak banyak before jawab. Good luck to all of you. Oh and not to forget, UPKK candidates also, good luck okay. Especially to my lil brother, Muhammad Izz Zaki, do your best. 

Thats all for the wish. Much love, Nur Izz Hanani xx

No comments:

Post a Comment