Friday 23 September 2011

Zzzzz

Hey peepos. Long time no see huh oh well I wonder who on the earth are going to read my blog aite? Haha like I care if I don't have the readers. Btw for the people keep waiting on for my post thanks but I don't think I got one. So yeah tomorrow must attend the school for jamuan raya thingy. Hoyeah but... ha I don't have the pink shawl to wear with my baju kurung lah you. So my mum said pakai jela shawl hitam tu and me haaa okay jela. I bet, esok mesti semua nak pakai lawo lawo letak bedak tebal tebal dekat muka tu ha pakai shawl style hantu haha okay sorry. While me... just wearing the baju kurung biasa with simple style shawl. Tak kuasa heh aku nak melawo bagai. Oh wait, ada hadiah untuk student yang dress up paling cantik sopan comel apa tah la. And I don't even want that award. Haha well pakai apa yang selesa jela tak payah nak malawo sangat. Okay actually I'm bored to death right now. Thats why I talk crap here. aaaaaaaaa don't know what to say. KBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment