Saturday 20 August 2011

Story of the day

Hi there people! Eh know what I've got my exam papers which is Agama, Kemahiran Hidup and Mathematics. The result, agama Alhamdulillah I got A KH not really good and maths ohmygod so sucks. I just don't know why, I never thought that I will get this mark like seriously, so bad yknow. But, ahh sokay lah nak buat macam mana. Let the past be the past. Actually paper BI dah dapat tapi teacher gave us paper 1 only cause tak sempat nak tanda. Hopefully the rest paper I can score at least 80% and above or the minimum 70% and above. Please. I'm desperately need an A lah. But I don't think I could earn it cause I didn't perform well in my test. 

Nahh I just know this one kind guy. Ehe he's so kind and sweet. Haha seriously it's fun lah being friend with him cause he just love to make a joke you know. I'm talking like very the very serious and he can make a joke with me. Haih especially on the phone. Ohgod dia ni cakap dah la banyak and suka sangat sangat talking crap. Then dia akan marah cause I make he felt like he's talking to the wall. Haha I'm so bad lah. But yeah, I don't know what to talk about so I let he talking crap then when I didn't say anything he was like 'eh i cakap dengan dinding kan' or maybe 'kfine bye ah penat cakap dengan you ni kbye' and he'll end the call. So aku la yg kena send text cakap sorry cause kalau tak kang dia marah. But bila tanya marah ke tak, he'll answer 'manada marah i kan baik' and the answer makes me feel macam bersalah tau tak. Haha nevermind. Dah selalu kena macam ni so like tak kisah dah. 

School. Talking about school, ha the teachers being so psychotic like seriously. I don't know what to say lah about school. Eh wait harini dah hari ke-19 berpuasa. Oh man time flies. 10 more days then rayaaaaaa! yeay but macam tak best cause dah besar ni macam tak dapat banyak duit raya. Hahaha teruk gila, raya sebab nak duit je. Eh no lah it's not like what you're thinking. It just ha I don't know how to express the feelings. So this 10 days left buat lah ibadat banyak banyak. Solat sunat. And my dad kata tomorrow 8.25 bulan keliling ka'abah and it's the best time for you to pray and ask anything from Him. Yes, so banyak banyaklah berdoa agar kita dapat malam Lailatulqadar. InsyaAllah. 

Thats all peeps goodnight! Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment