Saturday 13 August 2011

Left the small town and never looked back

Hello hello again haaaai. Ehem I don't know what to write about. Heh k nevermind. Lets talk about my test last week. So overall, so far not so good. Hahaha orang semua so far so good, aku je so far not so good. Well, I'm not really study for this test so no wonder la if my result was like asdfghjkl. Hmm life still going on like ordinary. Still the same. Maybe. The whole last week, we were wondering bout something like, ha ada this one girl, tkde la cantik mana pun but ada couple. I know everybody's beautiful but nahh I don't know how to explain it. Then blablabla hah idk idk idk. k stop.

Oh wait, 
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Atuk and Haqeem :D
happy birthday to youuuuu!

So, today's their birthday. Atuk, may Allah bless you always. Haqeem, goodluck for this coming upsr. I love you guys <3 and today buka puasa dekat rumah baru maklong dekat bukit mahkota sekali celebrate birthday Haqeem there. Atuk's not here so tak boleh nak celebrate sekali kan :( atuk dekat kampung right now. Tapi tkpe, I dah wish atuk early. 

Okay boiii people, nak bukak youtube. Tapiii youtube lembab and selalu stuck. I hate it. ugh. kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment