Friday 4 March 2011

My sucks handwriting


Hey all :)
Jyeah, I hate my handwriting! Actually it's not really bad lahh. I can understand what I'm write about. Just the teachers and my friends are always complaining about my handwriting. I've try enlarge my handwriting but it's not effective yeah. Oh damn, I really need "How to write bigger?" class.

Yesterday during English lesson, Teacher Meriani gave us exercise on summary. And yes, I've done it perfectly. Cehh riak pulakk. haha :P When the time I wanted sent the book, teacher was like 'My goodness, I won't mark it. Write again and please write bigger.' Kthen I just wrote the whole summary again and try to write more bigger.

Then tanya Anis, 'weh faham tak?' Anis pulak, 'weiii kecik gila do, cuba tulis pakai pen ni' Anis siap bagi pen mata 1.0 lagi tuu hahaha :P Then suddenly Syahmi turned around and took my book from Anis. And he shaked his head while said 'asal nampak ah do tulisan kau' I just ignored him and continue wrote my summary.

After finished up rewrote the summary, I sent it to teacher and yet teacher still not satisfied with my handwrting. I kept said that my handwriting had became bigger. And yeah, believe it or not, I'd to rewrite it AGAIN! Danggg -,- gilakan ? :(

Then I was babbling alone blablabla suddenly Syahmi, 'badan besar,tulisan kecik' tafaakkkkk -.- Kau ni sibuk jelahh sukati aku lah tulisan besar ke kecik ke, yang kau kesah sangat apahal? Duhh then dia ambik buku dia, dengan bangganya dia tunjuk dekat aku, 'cuba kau bandingkan tulisan kau dengan aku. mana besar?' Yess your handwriting much bigger than me Syahmi, yes I know! But you can't compared it up with me. Tulisan kau besar tapi buruk, tulisan aku kecik, tapi cantik. Cehhh *puji diri sendiri jap ehh. Haha sorry doh. And yeah, after done the summary one, I just went to teacher's desk and put it there with the close book. NO! I'm not gonna show it to teacher again after I'd to rewrite the summary for twice. Means yeah, I've done a summary three times yknow. Habiskan ink pen je teacher ni -____- haih.

Before end of the class, teacher cakap cakap la pasal exam next week en, then tibatiba teacher cakap 'and please your handwriting, write properly. Don't write it too small like Izz Hanani and who one more .. ha yes, Munawwarah.' Waaaa bapak malu gilalah teacher cakap macam tu dalam kelas. AHH, it's really really really embrassing yknow. Rasa macam nak cover muka je time tu. Hell yeah :B

Kbye, gtg. Oh before that, anyone, kalau ade dengar or tahu pasal kelas untuk besarkan tulisan, yeah inform me kay. I really need that class.Hahaha :P Setupid. Manalah ada class macam tu cik oii. Haha its okay, I'm just asking. Who know if there's a class for people that have a small handwriting like me. haha :)

Kay toodles  
- izz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment