Sunday 6 February 2011

School ?


Hey guys :) Well as you all know, tomorrow is a school day. And I'll do my routine as usual. No more internet during school times :( Pity huh ? Yaa whatever it is, I must do what one is told too. No protest. Uhh, it's okay. I can still blogging on weekends. No worries peeps.

Oh yeahh, school's coming means friends and the gossip are also coming. Can't wait haa. Yes, I am sooooooooo excited to go to school tomorrow 'cause I've loads stories to share with my gossip partner. So that, I can't wait for tomorrow. Even some people are not happy with school 'cause of the homeworks and thingy, but I'm not the one. I am really happy to go to school. Yeah excited lebih-lebih ni apesal doo ?

Okay, school starts means I have no more time to spend out with Blogger, Facebook, etc. I can only acsess the internet on the weekends start from Friday night till Sunday. ONLY. So means I can't update my blog till the Friday night.

Welcome back to school people! And wait for the latest update on Friday night. See ya guys. Till here and toodles stay tuned!

muahs ♥
izz (:

No comments:

Post a Comment