Friday 18 February 2011

Oh yeah :B

Hello readers :) I've lot hot story that I wanna share it with you guys. But yeah I've no time right now. So maybe later kay. How are you guys? I'm just O K. haha :D well yeah, 2 Inovatif not really bad. And it's just about 2 month we're schooling and hell yeah there's a lot of cool + hot + embrassing things happens. But I'm just COOOOOOOL. Lek lek sudahh. Even the boys in 2 Ino like shit sometimes but yeah they kinda funny actually. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL yeah.

K know what? There's a lot things I wanna say here, but I don't know what. -,- Gila kan? I know babeyh. Damn Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jalan Empat got that SEKOLAH BERPRESTASI TINGGI (SBT) awards. Actually its cool right? My school okay. BANGGA okay -.-' Its seem that we have to study more and doing that doing this to make sure our school perfect. Oh man =.=

Okay last Thursday we've just finished sesi pengenalan trek for larian amal this Saturday and it's really tired yknow. My leg broken already. Ni baru latihan je yang real punya belum lagi oh tidakkkk gila tak larat wehh! SERIOUSLY. I don't know what will happen tomorrow. My leg broken again? I'm dying after that running? Oh god pleaseee.

Tam-Tam and Hitam, the crazy people ever. They just beeing crazy and crazy. Yknow, it is C R A Z Y . Yeah crazy lahh tak paham bahasa ke? Okok lekk. Malas cerita panjang about this kang nanti dia baca mati aku. Hm, diaorang baca? Hell no. In your dream pun takkan dapat tau tak? So stop dreaming about they gonna read this. Even they not reading this, I'm not gonna tell what is the full story and what actually happen etc. NO.

Kay, I really need to go right now. I've to sleep 'cause tomorrow I've to attend the school for the Larian Amal. Yeah wish me luck k. Bukan untuk dapat number 1 but untuk dapat berjaya habiskan larian. Nak dapat number 1 dalam larian amal tu? Whatthee -.- HARAPAN la doo.

till here, cheers :D
- izz

No comments:

Post a Comment