Saturday 12 February 2011

Can you please , ... ahh -.-



Ahh people. CRAZY! Oh before that, hello readers :] I hate it and I just hate it. Danggg -,- Okay here a crazy people which is my classmate too and I'll prefer to call him MIMI. K, what now? eugh. 

Yesterday was Amni's birthday and she gave all of us a lollipop. And I took the green one 'cause I knew it's apple flavour and I love the sour tastes. Amni also gave to the boys and know what? Ahhhhhhhhhhh damn! Mimi also took the green one. And I was like, what the hell -.-' apahal kau ambik colour tu jugak? Gosh, dahla tali kau sama colour dengan aku, then lollipop pulak? -_________________-'

I HATE IT! I ask Moon a question and he's the one who's answering me. Tak ke BODOH tu? Tanya orang lain, orang lain pulak yang jawab. And the question sound something like this ;

Teacher : hari selasa ni kan cuti .. blabla *tak ingat
Me : weh moon, cuti kenapa hah?
Moon : aaa
Him : (turned back) Maulidur Rasul laa.

I just like errrr OKAY. Moon doesn't have a chance to answer me 'cause that crazy guy answer me first. Uh, he's such a busybody yknow. And then Moon laughing at me like crazy. huh ._.


2 comments:

  1. huhu..xbole ke mkn lolipop same?hikhik...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. bukan tkboleh , tp ni masalah lain . haha ok gila :D

    ReplyDelete