Thursday 20 January 2011

Gossip-ing , must be done everyday by us !

Hello readers :)

" Kita kutuk dia, dia dapat dosa, Dia kutuk kita, kita dapat pahala "

nahh stupid? Yeah, I know it's such a stupid statement. Doesn't matter, chill I'm really love this statement even it's really stupid. hahah :8 just like we everyday love gossip-ing kutuk-ing mengumpat-ing etc. So yeah, we just don't care what people say bout us, 'cause this how we are. They want to say we guys gedik? so let it be. We never ever cares bout it. And I just like really love gossip-ing with my girlfriends ; Bobby, Moon, Najwa, Eyqa, Nisa. And it will be a must thing we'll done everyday in school. I love them. They're my girlfriends, and also my half, so don't you ever try to hurt them. Once you try, means you really want my shoes! 

Okay, I don't know why. But this two girls in my class always said 'aku rase dia suka kau la' duhh -,- know why? Because of this one guy in my class which is sit in front of me, he's WEIRD. I really mean it. He likes every few minutes he will look back. I don't know what he saw at the back but he always looked back. I don't really notice it but this two girls which is Bobby and Moon always conscious of his behavior. And I acctually not really comfort when he's do that. So yeah, please guy in front of me, DON'T LOOK BACK ANYMORE! cause my crazy friends will think other things.


p/s : Enjoy your Thaipusam day people ! cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment