Saturday 22 January 2011

BITARA VII 2010

Hello yaww :]

Yesterday I've just got my school magazine, Bitara VII. It's really nice and got many memories in 2010. The funny one, was the one that in class picture. Everybody had their own characters and personalities. No matter what, its still be the best memory. And I'll miss it so much. 2010 is the one of the best year I ever had. Too many memories in 2010, sweet, bitter, we shared it together. Even its hurt, we through it whether it's hard or not. And I really miss the moment we did bad things together and we've been punished together. hahah :8

Ahhh, damn miss it ! Hope that time had a rewind button. Uhh, it will never had so stop dreaming to have that button. Just go on with your life and never regret it. Enjoy every seconds, every moment in your life. 'Cause it cannot be rewind back. Let the pass stay as a sweet memory in your life and goes on with future !

No comments:

Post a Comment