Saturday 6 August 2016

Writing Challenge #6

Please click here to view the task.


Day 6 : Five ways to win your heart.



1. Be honest & sincere.
If you ever planning to lie, think again because you might be on my people-whom-I-don't-trust/hate-list. Being too honest may be hurt, but I rather hurt now than live my whole life with the lies. I hate being lied to that's why I don't trust people. As much as I trust you there will still be a small doubt in me. (tapi kalau tipu sunat sebab nak kasi surprise kat kita takpe. hehe.) 

2. Littlest things.
I like it when people notice the little things. When they appreciate the little things I did. When they are aware of the little things I like. Sometimes, the little things people disregard are the things I wish they care of. 

3. Deal with me no matter what.
Let me win. Just, let me win in any kind of circumstances. I know this attitude should not be accepted in certain situation but- deal with it. My sister always be like "fine la sukahati la ikut kakak la up to u laa *with the unwilling heart*" I might be wrong in some most of things, but I like it when people go my way. Haha I'm sorry that I'm such a narcissistic egotistical. I'll try to change as time passes by.

4. Treat me with good food.
Way to comfort me = buy me food. You don't have to go with the pricey meals cause I'm already the happiest kid when I got my aiskrim roti from that uncle Matkool. 

5. Encourage, motivate, inspire and support me.
Knowing me, I overthinking and get depressed over small matter easily. Therefore, advice me and remind me always on why my life is worth living. 




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment