Tuesday 2 August 2016

Writing Challenge #2

Please click here to view the task.



Day 2 : Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot.



"Kakak ni ayah tengok asyik low self-confidence. Cuba jadi berani and trust yourself! Yakin sikit dengan diri sendiri but not too over confident."
- Ayah

The person whom full of inspiration that I'll look up to when I was feeling blue; my dad. My dad is my energy booster. He speaks the truth of me, us (siblings). He knows me tremendously well while I'm still searching for my inner soul. 




"Nampak la kau ni ego tinggi jugak sebenarnya." - KMS roommates
"Izz ni ego. Aku nampak dia jenis yang jaga air muka." - Nurin
"Kau kena rendahkan ego sikit tapi aku faham kalau kau rasa macam nak menang je haha." - Ain

Hahaha. Is my ego that high and obvious that I tend to receive "lower down your ego, izz." kind of advice from everyone every time I pour out my heart when I had a problem? (wah this quest so panjang lewls) 




"Izz paling lama nak get along and she takes time nak be herself." 
- Suraya

This is true. I couldn't agree more, Su. Yea I'm fake, fake to everyone whom I just met. Worse is that I lied to myself just to please people. But nonetheless that's the reason for the small circle I had now. Thanks for staying and dealing with me muah.




"Ya Allah tulisaaaaaan. Semut kat sebelah pun tak boleh baca ni." - Cikgu Norlina
"Write bigger!" - Teacher Meriani

Back then 2012/2013, when I was in form 3/4 I got this issue with my handwriting. I thought it was so nice but not to my teachers. They complaint it was so small that they can't read it every time. Haha. And I remembered needed to rewrite the whole thing for so many times until my teacher satisfied with the handwriting. Gosh I miss school :(




Basically, these are the only thing I can write up. ((somehow i have a short-term memory that i dont even remember what people told me lol jk)) There are more but I choose to keep it to myself since that thing is kinda censored. I wanted to share but, no girl u don't go and malukan diri sendiri ok. Hahaha :p 




Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment