Thursday 30 April 2015

April summary

Why count your sadness when you can actually be blessed with a little joy in your life instead?

Be content.

Be thankful.

Be grateful.

"For every minute you are mad, you lose sixty seconds of happiness." 
Life is precious. So make every second counts. 

So here are some occurrences in April that I am blessed for;

1. I've finally registered for a driving class and I already got my L license. Oh well, not trying to flaunt but I passed the computer test with just one test! (sorry not sorry ain hekhek) Oh and guess who I met? It was my friends during sekolah agama! It's been a while since I last meet them.

Meet Aliya and Atiqah

2. Got a matriculation offer at Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor for science stream. Quite many acquaintances got the same place as me and count Bobby in! Hehehe. But still, I'm waiting for the UPU result too.

3. Ok I know this is quite weird but, I actually have finished watching a korean drama entitled The Heirs. 20 episodes in 5 days! Hahaha no I'm still not a kpopers or what I just filled my leisure time doing nothing at home. But why korean drama? Blame this one guy he forced me to watch! Anyway, Eun Sang and Kim Tan are kinda sweet I meltz. Awh.

4. Since I've been craving for brownies, and all the ingredients are available at home so I made one. I also made chocolate muffin but I found out that it was kinda tasteless (takde la teruk sangat but quite tawar) but my dad, mak long and wan teh said it was just nice. Not too sweet not too tasteless. Well, you know that feel when someone loves your cooking!

chocolate fudgy brownies

tasteless-but-nice chocolate muffin

5. Lately, I've been nagging and persuading my mom that I need a new handbag and sandal. But you know.....mumsie "handbag yang ada tu pun tak pakai asyik pakai yang sama je" "baru je haritu beli kan" "nak beli use your own money" blablabla. I now learn to appreciate money even more. I now know how hard it is to get even 100 bucks. But one habit that's hard to avoid is spending money on food. Huahuahua why la food got to be so pricey these days. Back to the topic, I am so over the moon that one day I got a new bag from my grandma! Perks of being the first grandchild ngehehe thank you nenek! Muah muah.

6. Today, April 30th- I just got back from my very first driving lesson with Pak Abu. I learned about the gear thingy for about 10 mins and then Pak Abu asked me to drive around the playground, so I drove. Later on, went to Cemerlang for a visit and drove around for like 3-4 times and went back home. I drove by myself ok and surprisingly, along the journey the engine didn't shutdown. Okay, once je. And that was in front of the guardhouse at my housing area because pak guard lambat sangat buka gate! Phew anyway, thanks for the lesson Pak Abu!

7. Wohoo trying to start living a healthy lifestyle since I'm currently unemployed and all I did was eat & sleep. So I managed to complete the 30 days squat challenges. Stay fit, stay healthy! Ceh poyo je 

8. I'm that hard-to-state-and-express-feelings-towards-others kind of girl, so it actually takes a lot of courage and effort for me to state how I felt about someone. So please know that I really mean what I've said before (u know who u r). I'm glad that I've told you the truth.

9. I have finished one novel for this month! And got many more left- great.

10. Ahaaaa and I am also glad that I've finally completed my journey during PLKN post. There are four parts, and you can scroll down to find that post.





Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment