Saturday 6 September 2014

Giving-up

Almost
give up.
Almost.

But then I gather the strength to not. 

It perplexes me how a single thing- the most simplest thing I would say can change everything into a complex big complicated thing. 

Do you know that empty-feeling? That I-don't-even-know-why-but-im-so-depressed feeling? That I-hate-everyone-and-everything feeling? That I am so tired with life, I give up, I hate myself, I hate everything, I hate the world- feeling? Because at some point in your life, you'd just simply give up. Without any logic acceptable reason. Yeap, that's just how life enroll us. 

Then I remember ;

Why should I feeling like this as I don't even have any solid reason for me to.

Just when the caterpillar thinks its life is over, it becomes a beauty butterfly.

You can choose to doubt yourself, or to believe in yourself. Just like how you can choose to either eat a pizza or a plain bread.

Won't it be such a waste if you're like two steps ahead towards your dream?

Yes, hardships tend to occur right before success. 

And you worth the time and all the sacrifices you made. So be patient.

It's okay to dream big even it's like pie in the sky; but it's ok. 

You change nothing if you did nothing.

Success is inevitable to those who won't give up.
Success is attainable by everyone as long as you don't give up and keep going.

Therefore, I won't give up in everything I do. 

Believe in yourself. Have faith and keep praying. If Allah wills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment