Saturday 5 October 2013

Self-reminder

Study.

Study in order to
get good grades
pass your exam with flying colors
get into a good university
study in overseas
make your parents proud
make your teachers proud
make your friends proud
make everyone around you proud
get good job with high salary
or maybe being a boss in your own company
make your dreams come true
travel around the world
get married
buy everything you want with your own money
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
(and the list go on and on)

"Ive studied all day long but I cant remember even a sentence" "How to memorize the whole things in da book?" "Ive studied but I cant answer my papers" "Can I have my teacher's brain during the exams week?" "I want to pass the exam with flying colors, but how?" "I need to pass it, I have to." 






No comments:

Post a Comment