Thursday 23 May 2013

Midterm

After 3 weeks of struggling, midterm is finally over. Yes 3 freaking weeks maaaan. Midterm is over, holidays come. Just nice! But nah, im not that excited for this holiday, it is just the freedom from homeworks and books and studies and those tiring things that I want. I just want to rest and doing something fun or something that I really wanted to. Not doing something that im being forced to.

My midterm was............ Quite hard. I mean like h a r d. Form 3 and form 4 are waaaaaay tooooo different. I miss being a form 3 student. Bcs now, I am really tired. Tired of every
thing. Mentally & physically.

Ahh whatever it is, just enjoy your holiday guys. Take a very good care of yourself. Happy 2 weeks holidaysss!!

Loves xx
Nur Izz Hanani

No comments:

Post a Comment