Tuesday 16 October 2012

After all, it's over.

Say whaaaaaaaaat people?!


Finally huh? Yes, it's over. No more form 1, 2 and 3 books. No more. I'm hoping that I did well in my exam. Yes, PMR is over but I don't really get my freedom until the result is out. Keep thinking about my result. And I hope that 8As will be mine and all 97's too. Amin. For me, my freedom is after I got my result. 

"pmr is over! lets partaaaaaaay!"
"wooohoooo lets shopping ppl!"
 "jom hang out here there blablabla"
"nak tengok movie apa weh esok? jom lepak klcc jom mid ke sunway ke"


Normal teens did that after pmr. But not me. Hahaha. My life after the exam is hm kinda boring huh. I have no idea what to do. Sitting infront of the computer reblogging like a boss, scrolling the timeline yeah thats me. Hmm still don't have any plans yet. But I'll plan something productive for myself, soon. For now, lets enjoy eating maggi! Muahahaha. 

Till here, will update about my what-to-do-after-pmr-list soon. Stay tuned! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment