Thursday 20 September 2012

Dilemma?

Oh hey, I'm back. How's your life? I'm fine as usual. So, I just finished my second trial last week. (or maybe last 2 weeks), can't even remember. My result? Alhamdulillah, there's some improvement in my result. Just need a little more effort and I know I can do it.

So, guess what? I'm fifteen this year and will be sixteen next year in 2013. Obviously lah kan. Takkan turning fourteen pulak. Sighs. And yes, I still can't believe it. Seriously, rasa macam baru masuk form 1 and suddenly here I am in form 3. I got this one unsolve problem which is I am in a dilemma. I don't know whether I should go to boarding school or not. In fact, me myself don't even know if I want or not going to boarding school. Such a lifeless person. Sigh again. Okay, let me list out the advantages and disadvantages of going to boarding school. 

Advantages :
- Independent and able to take care of myseld
- More/big chance to further my studies in overseas 
- New experience live without parents and family (cuz I never be apart from my family more than 3 days)
- Getting more new friends
- Learn to appreciate things
- Can go outing with friends 
- Can buy a lot of new clothes 

Disadvantages :
- Getting bullied by the senior
- Ghost and the supernatural thingy
- Awkward in the class and dorm
- Get into the wrong/bad person that can ruin your life
- Missing my family (gedik much :p)
- Sleep late and have to wake up very the very early and don't get enough sleep as the result, I'll be sleeping in the class
- No television means no dramas, no sinetrons, and just no
- No computer, internet, twitter, facebook, tumblr, and you........blogger
- Need to do all things by myself

See. Too much to be listed here. These are just some. So now, should I just apply it? Or not? As everyone knows, SMK Jalan Empat main stream is pure science. And you know how much I hate science right? Yes, account ada, but only one class weh. Just imagine la. Plus, account student balik lambat from the others and yes, it is unfair. Duhhhh. 

I don't know nak ambil aliran apa niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Nak pindah ke takkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Omg, what is wrong with me?! Can't even make a simple decision. But Ayah once said "ramai orang kata kalau form 4 tak pindah pun okay cause nanti cikgu boleh bagi point. Ayah pun taktahu point apa. Plus, kakak dah duduk dekat SMK Jalan Empat, antara sekolah terbaik so it's up to you." While my mum, "apa nak pening pening fikir nak ambil aliran apa sekolah apa, PMR tu tak lepas lagi. Pergi belajar dulu untuk PMR tu tak payah sibuk nak fikir lagi." Hahahahahahaha yeah.

I don't know it is this hard to make a decision. Before, every single things my parents will settle it. Now, I have to choose the right thing to do because I'm getting older and I have to think about my future. And always depending on my parents. Oh my........tak sabarnya nak graduate from high school. Next year, I'm in form 4 then form 5 and SPM and graduate, going to further my study, graduate, work, getting married, having child, grandchild..........*PANGGGGGGG* (slap my face now!) Oh puh-lease, PMR tak lepas lagi and busy thinking about having babies and such. *PANGG AGAIN* 



Serious talk, I'm afraid of future. Seriously. Back to the topic, I still don't know what to decide. Actually, any school is good as long as you yourself want to study. Then you go lah SBP, SBPI, MRSM, Sekolah Pondok, or even at SMK Jalan Empat, you can do it if you want. You can score if you want. 

"Kakak masuk sekolah mana pun, kalau dah memang niat tu tak nak belajar, malas, masuk la sekolah pandai bestari macam mana sekali pun, takkan berjaya."

Ayah said this when I was in standard 6 and don't know where to school and after I'm accepted in SMKJE. And I'll remember this forever.

This post is getting longer and bored huh? Ahaa, serves you right for wasting your time reading my crap talks. That's it for now till we meet again. Toodles! xx

Ps ; PMR in 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg :O 


No comments:

Post a Comment