Friday 25 May 2012

Exam, over. Holiday, started.



Hello everyone! Hehe. Guess what? Mid term is oooooooooo-veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. Ahah, finally man. It's over. Actually semalam dah habis but hmm you know hm kinda lazy to type yesterday. Heheh. Freaking happy exam is over but I'm not that sure I can get good marks. Cause yeah, I admit that I'm not study like study gila gila punya. Just belek-belek buku and done. And now, freaking regret. Already got geo. Hm, B. Forever hate geo weh! Cikgu Norlina, I'm very sorry. I think, I can't fulfill you request to get at least 6As. Saya minta maaf. I don't know mana nak kutip A tu. 

Okay forget bout it. Got 2 weeks holidays. Weeeeeeeeeeehoooo. I loike~ But, guess what? 2 weeks of holiday, first week, monday and tuesday got puncak jaya. Wednesday got bengkel sejarah. Thursday got bengkel english. Ohmaaaaaaaaaai. Yeah, budak nak pmr cemni ah hidup. Sadlife. Heh. Nvm, nanti dah berjaya tak menyesal pergi semua bengkel and classes semua ni. So means, no holiday for me T.T What a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment