Monday 26 March 2012

March Test Result


Hi. Hmm result are not so good but got some improvement. A bit. I got 3A5B . I know I'm stupid. First test should get more than this cause syllabus sikit je. But me, hmmmm. Nevermind, I've tried my best.(eh?) It's not that easy to score straight As without studying. I mean it. I'm not the type yang tak payah belajar pun boleh score. No, I'm not one of them. Some people kan, no need to study, just focus in the class and they can catch up. But not me. A, bm, agama and sejarah. The rest is B. I'm so happy that I got A in history even cukup cukup makan. Cause this is my first time in my life I got A for history. Hahahahaha. Please, laugh at me. Eh, don't. And I hate Lily for always score A in history. Haha jk jk. Don't take it serious, Lily the pinky.

Thiiiiiissss.


I need to study more more more more and more. I want to make my parents proud of me. I wanna make them happy with my studies. So, I need to I must to and I have to get that 8As. InsyaAllah. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment