Sunday 19 February 2012

Never expect that...



Hello awesome people who's reading this right now. Have a nice day. 

You expect that you didn't have any enemy or so called people-that-hates-you-even-a-bit. 
But in fact, you got one.  It just you who didn't know.

Well, I just knew that there's a human who hates me. Not hate actually. Just something like tak-suka-sikit or maybe menyampah-sikit-je with me. I never thought that there's someone yang tak suka I. No, I didn't mean that everyone love me, everyone like me. No, not that what I'm trying to say. I mean, yelah aku ni jenis yang tak suka cari pasal dengan orang. So bila ada orang macam hate (?) me, I'm curious ah sebab apa en.

Yesterday, there's a girl dm-ed me on twitter and she said sorry like so many times. And I was like... Sorry? Sorry for what? Curiosity is killing me that time. I asked her why why why and why. She said, she had a bad thought about me. She thought that I'm having an affair with her crush something like that. And I was laughing like crazy. Lol seriously, tak sangka gila okay and this is so funny cause that boy is my classmate when I'm in form 2. She said sorry for thousand times. Hahahaha I don't mind pun actually. I don't even take it serious. Watlek watpeace ^^V

Thats it. I got nothing to share anymore. Well, I'm a busy lady lately. No time to spend with social networks. I need to study for my pmr. Oh goshhhh pmr? Kill me now. 

Tomorrow is Monday. Everybody hates Monday. Who doesn't? So yeah goodbye blogger, see ya later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment