Thursday 8 December 2011

Twitter Account

I don't know what is wrong with my twitter account. I've tried to sign in for almost hundred times yknow, but it just can't. Wrong password/username? No. I've checked it for every single letter. I type the real one. I just don't know why I can't access my twitter. I miss twitter like so bad yknow. Seriously. I don't know what to do now. I just tweet via phone. But, you know that tak puas hati feel when you tweet via your phone? On ze pc is much better. 


Including today, it has been for like 2/3 days I can't sign in. Do my account been hacked by someone? But who? I don't think so. So I sign in again today and I'm just...


P/S; You can close this tab now. 

SO WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH MY ACCOUNT DEAR TWITTER?! I MEAN LIKE, SERIOUSLY FUCKFUCKFUCK.


Okay, sorry for the harsh words. Please give my account back! Without twitter, I just don't know what to do and where to express on? :(


EXTRA NOTE: Hey, Kasih Bersulam Cinta so far so good. Nice love story. Just bought it yesterday and right now dah sampai chapter 35, pg.231 from 442. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment