Thursday 1 December 2011

Siblings.


Assalamualaikum. Hello beloved followers. How's life? Mine's being pathetic. Seriously. Sometimes, I just hate my life. Everyone does, am I? Yeah.

Wanna know something? I hate my siblings. Yes I am. You guys would never ever wish to have them in your life. Seriously. I'm the eldest one. 3 more below me. Have you ever felt like, nak cucuk nak lempang nak sepak terajang nak tumbuk nak etc adik-adik korang? Me, always. Like all the time. You're so lucky if you don't have ze brother/sister yang annoying much. But sometimes, tak best jugak ada adik/abang/kakak yang serious 24/7. Tak boleh nak cari pasal. 

Sometimes, I just wish not to have them as my siblings. If only we can choose. You guys takkan boleh nak bayangkan macam mana perasaan aku. Never. If you're in my shoes, then only you'll know. Everything in the house, aku yang kena buat. Everything. Sampai dah naik fed-up! You know, that feeling when you're talking to your brother/sister and they just ignore it and don't even look at yourr face? Macam cakap dengan tunggul batu? Ha, you know how's the feel? Aku cukup pantang betul kalau macam tu. Ingat aku ni invisible ke apa? No response at all. Lepastu nak buat muka beruk. Omg please, I feel like cucuk biji mata korang tu. Okay I don't know how to explain that really-annoying-beruk-face yang adik aku buat. You kena tengok sendiri if you wanna know.

That moment when your parents marah you, just because of your brother/sister's fault. Yes this. Dah selalu sangat kena. I'm used with it. Just because I'm the eldest, doesn't mean you have to put all the blame on me. Blame me for every-single-thing I didn't do. It's unfair. I have feelings too. And you, dearest brothers and sister, please lah wei. It's your fault so just admit it. They don't even respect me as their sister. Apa you rasa kalau adik you buat you macam mainan dia?

Dah boleh jadi essay dah ni. So what? Who cares. My blog, my rules. Lol whut. Okay sambung bercerekarama. I think, almost everyday I get into fight with them. Wrestling each other, lempang, sepak, pukul, cubit, etc. Yes, everyday. Ops, I mean, every-single-minutes. Senang cerita, sehari aku tak gaduh dengan diorang, tak sah hidup aku. Hari-hari nak kena terpekik terlolong macam hantu gila mana tah. Tension tahu tak weh tension. Diorang tak pernah nak appreciate apa aku buat untuk diorang. Masing-masing tahu dia nak cari pasal dengan aku. Kaki dibalas kaki. Tangan dibalas tangan. So thats me. So if diorang pukul tangan aku kuat, aku pukul tangan diorang kuat. Diorang sepak slow, aku sepak slow. Non stop sampai ada yang mengalah. Ugh.

Air dicincang takkan putus. Yeah, I know whatever it is, they'll still be my siblings. My brothers. My sister. My annoying crazy siblings. Forever. Just, I wish they will change their behaviour. Please. Sedarlah sikit diri tu. Change your attitude dearest Muhammad Izz Zikri, Muhammad Izz Zaki and Nur Izz Farhani. I know you can. 

I bebel banyak sangat ke? Haha who cares. Toodles!

3 comments: